Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Birds Beware

 Photobucket Photobucket


It's so nice to see the birds chirping, it really feels like spring this year!  In fact, the birds are rather friendly too: Chriping away as happy as can be.  Even walking on the ground of our back yard without a care in the world....
Photobucket
My cat is especially fond of their presence--Don't worry, I've been keeping my eyes on her. :)
So I know I said I would update last weekend, but planting was delayed once again.  Yesterday I finally managed to get them planted but I just so happened to choose the hottest day of they year and well, they don't look so nice right now so I'm saving that update for later.  Plus, I still want to grab some peppers and borage, so assuming my plants make it through this heatwave, I'll "reveal" it all. (And give them time to hopefully revive themselves a bit)

Anyways, just a quick update. Hope everyone had a great weekend! 

1 comment:

  1. What! A heatwave, where are you? I may have to live vicariously through you and your garden for now. Love the picture of your cat!

    ReplyDelete