Thursday, April 14, 2011

Officially Blogging.

Hello World!!!

My name is Anya, and I have officially started a blog to document my spring/summer experiment of starting a garden.  My grandfather inspired me for many years to start one, and well, while in no way am I possibly going to try to compete with his forest, I figured I might as well plant a few tomatos herbs and plants and see what happens.  I'm going to be using a lot of his advice, and well some experiments of my own because I want to learn a few things of my own from this as well.

If my 85 year old grandpa can still keep his garden (of 3/4 of an acre!!!) looking beautiful, then I can surely do something with my little plot of land.

Feel free to join me!!!  I think it is going to be a very rewarding project.

No comments:

Post a Comment